Nanjing Suntech Metal Equipment Co., Ltd, located in south-east China, is a professional supplier chemical process equipment as well as explosion bonded clad materials made of non-ferrous metals and stainless steel.
We supply high-quality products manufactured according to ASTM, ASME, JIS and some other world-wide recognized codes. The products have been widely used in such fields as petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceuticals, metallurgy, power, electronics, sea engineering, environment protection, and etc. Our products have been exported to South East Asia, Europe, South America and well praised by customers.
We are committed to serve your organization's sourcing needs with our quality products as well as our service, which is further strengthened by our well established in-house quality assurance capabilities plus quick supply of raw material and finished products. More than a buzzword at Suntech Metal, quality assurance is a way of life. Each prospect undergoes a stringent approval process including implementation of QA program with periodic reviews conducted to ensure that our organization maintains the highest standards for quality production.
Adhering to the business objectives of integrity based, service - oriented, forge ahead, and innovation efforts, we are unremittingly perfecting ourselves to serve customers worldwide and is expecting to cooperate with you!
1. Professional technical consulting service
- Generate technical specification to adopt in local market;
- Technical bid evaluation and clarification;
- Supplier technical document review, such as inspection and test plan, WPS / PQR, fabrication procedures, etc.;
- Technical consulting on material, welding, NDE, etc.;
- Non-conformance solution consulting;
- Others that might be requested by customer.
2. Independent inspection service
- Technical clarification with customer;
- Attend / organize pre-inspection meeting;
- In-process inspection, including: Material inspection, Test witness, Visual & dimensional inspection, Welding inspection, NDE inspection, Coating inspection;
- Final inspection on finished products;
- Packing inspection;
- Progress report and schedule expediting;
- Other inspection might be requested by customer.