Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cladding Material:||SA240 321||Base Material:||SA387 Gr22|
|Size:||(3+34)*1800*6500mm||Production Code:||ASTM B264, ASME SB264|
|Surface Treatment:||Auto Polished ||Packing:||Wooden Case Packing|
Stainless Steel Clad Plate SA240 321/SA387 Gr22 for Oil Refinery Application
Quick Product Details:
|Size||(3+34)*1800*6500mm||Production Code||ASTM B264, ASME SB264|
|Max. Size||28sqm||Bonding Rate||Level A|
1. Abundant experience in non-ferrous metal cladding and production.
With more than one decade of abundant experience in non-ferrous metal cladding and production, we provide high quality explosion bonded clad plates and clad heads with the cladding layer made of Nickel Alloy, Titanium Alloy, Copper-Nickel Alloy, Zirconium, Tantalum Alloy, Super Stainless Steel, aluminum and other materials according to ASTM, ASME, JIS, DIN, ISO other codes. More than 20 items of inventory or practical new-type patents also provide us with strong research and technical supports for our products.
2. Professional technical consulting service provides you with assistance.
- Generate technical specification to adopt in local market
- Technical bid evaluation and clarification
- Supplier technical document review, such as inspection and test plan, WPS / PQR, fabrication procedures, etc.
- Technical consulting on material, welding, NDE, etc.
- Non-conformance solution consulting
- Others that might be requested by customer
3. Independent inspection service covers following activities.
- Technical clarification with customer
- Attend / organize pre-inspection meeting
- In-process inspection, including: Material inspection, Test witness, Visual & dimensional inspection, Welding inspection, NDE inspection, Coating inspection
- Final inspection on finished products
- Packing inspection
- Progress report and schedule expediting
- Other inspection might be requested by customer
4. Transportation advantage
Located close to Shanghai seaport, we enjoy shipment convenience for large-sized explosion bonded clad plates and heads.