Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cladding Material:||N08825 (Incoloy 825)||Base Material:||A105|
|Production Code:||ASTM B265, ASME SB265||Inner Surface Treatment:||Auto Polished|
N08825 (Incoloy 825)/ A105 Nickel Alloy Clad Tubesheet for Condenser
Quick Product Details:
Cladding metal: N08825 (Incoloy 825)
Base metal: A105
Production code: ASTM B265, ASME SB265
Packing: Seaworthy packing
Clad plates provide an economical solution for chemical processing. Explosion welding is a solid state joining process in which explosive energy is used to propel the component metal parts together to form a metallurgical bond. At the point of impact of the two components, a thin layer is stripped from both colliding surfaces and is ejected as a molten metal jet. This jet contains the surface contaminants and oxides that would otherwise prevent bonding. The two surfaces are in intimate contact under extreme pressure enabling the bond to be formed.
Petro-chemical, Vacuum Salt Industry, Chlor-alkali, Metallurgical, Food, Light Industry, Medicine, Auto Industry, Electrolytic Aluminum, Fertilizer, Power Industry, Building Materials, Electrolysis Industry, Hydrometallurgy etc.
1. Abundant experience in non-ferrous metal cladding and production.
With more than one decade of abundant experience in non-ferrous metal cladding and production, we provide high quality explosion bonded clad plates and clad heads with the cladding layer made of Nickel Alloy, Titanium Alloy, Copper-Nickel Alloy, Zirconium, Tantalum Alloy, Super Stainless Steel, aluminum and other materials according to ASTM, ASME, JIS, DIN, ISO other codes. More than 20 items of inventory or practical new-type patents also provide us with strong research and technical supports for our products.
2. Professional technical consulting service provides you with assistance.
- Generate technical specification to adopt in local market
- Technical bid evaluation and clarification
- Supplier technical document review, such as inspection and test plan, WPS / PQR, fabrication procedures, etc.
- Technical consulting on material, welding, NDE, etc.
- Non-conformance solution consulting
- Others that might be requested by customer
3. Independent inspection service covers following activities.
- Technical clarification with customer
- Attend / organize pre-inspection meeting
- In-process inspection, including: Material inspection, Test witness, Visual & dimensional inspection, Welding inspection, NDE inspection, Coating inspection
- Final inspection on finished products
- Packing inspection
- Progress report and schedule expediting
- Other inspection might be requested by customer
4. Transportation advantage
Located close to Shanghai seaport, we enjoy shipment convenience for large-sized explosion bonded clad plates and heads.